Friday, April 3, 2009

Family is great

Carter's Wii cake had a few mishaps, but still tasted good!
Carter and Haylee are about 3 months apart!





Our local alligator...for those who never came to visit, you missed out!


Natalie..Kasie's youngest




So, I just said goddbye to my sis Kasie, my mom, and Kasie's kids. It was a great visit. I feel so blessed to have such caring family that would travel and spend lots of money to come spend quality time with us. We did lots of things, like shop at the outlets, go to 2 childrens museums, see 4 alligators..in the wild I might add, play Wii, eat lots of tatonuts, and who knows what else. We did have a bummer thing occur and that was a planned trip to Orange Beach in Florida got canceled because of icky weather! I feel bad for my Sis. Kasie because I was so busy while she was here, with primary, school, and a service project we had been working on, life was too busy for the 2 weeks she visited. We had a great time though, I just have no pictures to show for it. At least I don't think so. I guess I will have to look! I tried talking her into staying for another day since it is supposed to be snowing on Saturday...the day they get into Colorado, but she was ready to leave! Can't blame her!

No comments: