Saturday, April 4, 2009

Carters cause

So, I am just adding an update to the Pennies for Lexi post. Carter as you know just had a birthday, and what do you do when you have a birthday...? You get presents and money..well if your lucky. So, Grandpa Jim sent Carter money for his birthday. He received it in the mail yesterday. I told Carter before hand as he was playing his DS, that he would still probably get some money for his birthday and he could go and pick some stuff up for his DS with his birthday money, or whatever he wanted. So later that night after just opening the card and money, he said "Do you know what I am going to do with this money?" I said "What", totally expecting him to reply, "buy a toy". No his reply was, " I am going to donate it to Lexi Moore". So cute. Not many kids would donate or even think to donate a whopping 20.00 bucks to a little girl in need. I am so amazed at our little Carter. We are so blessed! I still need to download pictures...even though I didn't get any of Carter and Lexi M.

3 comments:

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

You have a WONDERFUL son! But that is because he has AMAZING parents that have taught him about service, sacrifice and loving others as Jesus does.

Marie said...

Oh that is so sweet! Carter has a great heart!

Cammie said...

Oh I am using this next week for FHE! What a great kid!