Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drum roll please.....

The total money raised for Pennies for Lexi is over 2100.00!!!!! WOW! I find myself writing 1100 at times but then I realize no...it is 2100.00!!! That is so crazy to me! I feel like this was meant to be. Everything fell into place, with a few mishaps, but I know that this was something that was guided from up above! I feel truely blessed to know that there are still many good and wonderful people out there willing to donate money to strangers. I have a new faith in this community that I have never had before. To read Tara Moores(Lexi Moores mom) Journal every few days and to hear her testimony is wonderful. Wonderful to know that even though we aren't of the same faith we still have very similar beliefs, and that our Savior looks after all!

3 comments:

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

That is SOO amazing!! You would have thought that donating "little" pennies could do so much!

Morgan's Marvelous Blog said...

Thats so cool!!!I wish I could have that much money.

The Mahlums said...

I get to see you in less than a week :) HURRAY!!!!! im soooo ecxited. my house is very small so im sorry before hand... and a little dirty so dont hate me :)